Do you like garlic and chicken? Here is one easy way to cook them.
1. 1lb of chicken breast (or chicken legs or wings)
2. 5 big garlic cloves, 3 tbsp olive oil (or water), some black pepper powder, a pinch of
salt, a couple of drops of sesame oil, 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
1. boil the chicken breast for 5-7 minutes, after turn off the stove, continue keeping the
chicken in the water on the stove for another 15 minutes without open the pot lid.
2. smash the garlic with the salt as much as you can (to get the juice out of the cloves),
add all other ingredients into the smashed garlic, this is your sauce.
3. take the chicken out and slice them into half inch slices. pour you sauce onto the
chicken or dip the chicken into the sauce to serve!
Serves 3 persons.
Garlic Chicken Breast
|8120 Penn Ave. S. #419
Bloomington, MN 55431
(952) 224 - 9610