Ginger Tea is often used to release wind cold symptoms. If you:
1. are running clear nose, or stuffy nose, and
2. feel achy on neck and upper back, and
3. have itchy or scratchy throat
you can drink the ginger tea to help you reduce the symptoms and prevent further bad
cold. However if you have very SORE throat, you should NOT drink the ginger tea.
0.5 to 1 oz (the heavier you are, the more you use) sliced ginger root, 4 to 6 white part of
green onion with roots on them, 1 to 1.5 cups of water.
1. put all ingredients together and bring them to boil for 12 min.
2. serve in hot, adding BROWN sugar in the tea if feel it is too spicy
3. cover yourself well and stay warm; take a nap if possible.
4. expect some sweating, then you will feel the cold be released. If there is no sweating
and symptoms are not better, try to make and drink the tea again in 5-6 hours.
|8120 Penn Ave. S. #419
Bloomington, MN 55431
(952) 224 - 9610