Do you like the crunchy feeling of the corn or potato chips, but not want to gain weight?
Kale chips can help you for your party or as an after dinner snacks.
1. 1 bunch of kale
2. 1 tablespoon olive oil or other vegetable oil, 1/2 tablespoon seasoned salt
1. Preheat an oven to 350F. Line a non insulated cookie sheet in a cooking pan.
2. remove the stems of kale and tear the kale leaves into the bite size.
3. wash the kale leaves and dry them in the air or with a salad spinner.
4. arrange the kale flat on the cookie sheet, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
5. bake the leaves for 15-20 minutes until the edges are brown, but not burnt.
Serves 3 people.
|8120 Penn Ave. S. #419
Bloomington, MN 55431
(952) 224 - 9610