Kelp seaweed is really good food to dissolve phlegm and repair the damage caused by
radiation. So, if you work in an radiation-intense environment, are frequently in front of
computers, or have a cyst/benign tumor in your body, you should eat them often. Here
is the receipt of stir-fried seaweed.
1. 2oz of dried Kelp strips (you can find it Chinese grocery store),
2. 4oz Chicken broth,
3. 1 tbs soy sauce,
4. half green onion chopped into small pieces,
5. 2 cloves of garlic smashed and chopped,
6. 1.5 tbs olive oil or other oil,
1. soak the kelp in ½ gal of water for 24 hours, wash them with more clean water until
the water is clear, cut them in to 2 in long pieces
2. put the cooking oil in a pan, add the kelp, green onion, broth, and soy sauce, cook
until the broth has been completely absorbed and the kelp is soft.
3. add the garlic, stir for 2 more seconds, done.
Serves 2 people.
|8120 Penn Ave. S. #419
Bloomington, MN 55431
(952) 224 - 9610